Quote

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." Einstein, Albert

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Realistic Fiction

Realistic fiction, what a great tool that can be used in the classroom. I would use this topic with my students to role play different issue that they may face in their life. For instance bullying, what a great technique to give my students some actual ways to stop bullying, prevent it or just help someone that is being bullied. I can help my students with the actual decision making moral issues and the process they while taking a in-depth look.


When I use a realistic fiction story in my classroom I will try to tap my students empathy. I feel this is a valuable life lesson that can be learned through realistic fiction. I can use this in writing essays to draw out my students emotions. Starting with a four corner brain storm and continue the writing process for them to create their own realistic fiction story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment