Quote

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." Einstein, Albert

Monday, June 17, 2013

Obi, Gerbil on the Loose by Michael Delaney

I really liked this book, it brought me back to my childhood. My sister and I always had hamsters. They would get out from time to time,  they are very active, nocturnal creatures. We didn't have such a happy ending for our last two hamsters though. They were in their running balls and my dad left the sliding glass door open, out to the pool. I was watching the Golden Girls.  Yah, that was horrible. I will never forget that night. But we look back now and laugh at my mom for doing CPR on two hamsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment